Stratigraphy and regional relationships of a reference section for the Juana Lopez Member, Mancos Shale, in the San Juan Basin, New Mexico : the lithology and faunal zonation of a well-exposed surface section are described, and the section is compared with the abnormally thin section at the type locality / by Carle H. Dane, William A. Cobban, and Erle G. Kauffman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
Search for related items by subject
San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-H
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-H.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.