Reducing Duplicative and Ineffective Federal Funding Act : report of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, to accompany H.R. 4724, together with dissenting views (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-462 (Text)||00000106109812||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iii, 476 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"March 23, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0215-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social Services Block Grant.
Block grants > Law and legislation > United States.
Federal aid to public welfare > United States.
Waste in government spending > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-462
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-462.