- ISBN: 9781624312052 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1624312055 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Cherry Lake Publishing : 2013.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Raspberry Pi is a small computer that allows almost anyone to learn about computer programming. Readers will discover new processes, integrate visual information with text, and and learn technical word meanings as they find out how the Raspberry Pi was invented and how makers are using it today. They will also learn how to set up and begin programming their own Raspberry Pis.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Raspberry Pi (Computer) > Juvenile literature.
Microcomputers > Juvenile literature.
Python (Computer program language) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century skills innovation library
- Makers as innovators
- 21st century skills innovation library. Makers as innovators.