Border Security Technology Accountability Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1873, to strengthen accountability for deployment of border security technology at the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-234 (Text)||2063-7254||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 5, 2016).
"April 4, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Homeland Security > Procurement.
Border security > Technological innovations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-234
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-234.