Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition : report to accompany H. Con. Res. 117 (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-469 (Text)||00000106092331||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
"March 23, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0209-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Peace Officers' Memorial Service (35th : 2016 : Washington, D.C.)
National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition (2016 : Washington, D.C.)
Peace officers > United States.
Special weeks > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-469
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-469.