Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition : report to accompany H. Con. Res. 117 (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-469 (Text)||2063-7245||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen caption (viewed Apr. 5, 2016).
"March 23, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
National Peace Officers' Memorial Service
National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition (2016 : Washington, D.C.)
Peace officers > United States.
Special weeks > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-469
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-469.