Geology and coal resources of the Homer district, Kenai coal field, Alaska / by Farrell F. Barnes and Edward H. Cobb.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 217-260 pages, 12 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "A description of the Tertiary stratigraphy and reserves of subbituminous coal of the western Kenai Peninsula, Alaska."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 257-258) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Kenai Peninsula.
Coal > Alaska > Kenai Peninsula.
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-F
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-F.