Geology and ore deposits of northwestern Chichagof Island, Alaska / by Darwin L. Rossman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (139-216 pages, 5 pages of plates) : map, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "A study of a region of highly recrystallized rocks and its ore deposits, chiefly gold."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 214) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gold mines and mining > Alaska > Chichagof Island.
Geology > Alaska > Chichagof Island.
Search for related items by series
- Mineral Resources of Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-E
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-E.