Geology and coal resources of the Little Susitna district, Matanuska coal field, Alaska / by Farrell F. Barnes and Daniel Sokol.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 121-138 pages, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "The results of subsurface exploration for coal in the western part of the Matanuska Valley."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 138).
Search for related items by subject
Matanuska River Valley.
Coal > Alaska > Matanuska River Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-D
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-D.