Geology of Geikie Inlet area, Glacier Bay, Alaska / by James F. Seitz.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 61-120 pages, 1 page of plate) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "A study of the general geology of the area, including the petrography and petrogenesis of the metamorphic rocks."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 117) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Petrology > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Metamorphic rocks > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-C
- Mineral resources of Alaska
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-C.