Geology and ore deposits in the Reid Inlet area Glacier Bay, Alaska / by Darwin L. Rossman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 33-59 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "With notes on a mineralized area near Lituya Bay."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 58) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Gold mines and mining > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Ore deposits > Alaska > Glacier Bay.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-B
- Mineral resources of Alaska
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-B.