Every Child Achieves Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, together with additional views, to accompany S. 1177.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-231 (Text)||00000106109747||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 851 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "March 17, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0199-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Educational law and legislation > United States.
Educational accountability > Law and legislation > United States.
Federal aid to education > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-231
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-231.