Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Venezuela : notification that the national emergency with respect to the situation in Venezuela that was declared in Executive Order 13692 on March 8, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond March 8, 2016, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432(d); Public Law 93-618, SEC. 402(d); (88 STAT. 2056).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-114 (Text)||00000106110059||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 7, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0190-P.
Search for related items by subject
Human rights >
Political persecution > Venezuela.
Venezuela > Foreign relations > United States.
United States > Foreign relations > Venezuela.
Political corruption > Venezuela.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-114
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-114.