Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 779, to provide for federal agencies to develop public access policies relating to research conducted by employees of that agency or from funds administered by that agency.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-224 (Text)||00000106109770||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0190-P.
"March 8, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-224
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-224.