Amending the Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992 to facilitate the ability of Indian tribes to integrate the employment, training and related services from diverse federal sources, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 1443).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-225 (Text)||00000106205453||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0193-P.
"March 9, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Employment > Law and legislation.
Occupational training > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-225
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-225.