Stickmen' s Guide to Trains and Automobiles ; by Farndon, John ; illustrated by John Paul de Quay.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||J 629.222 FAR (Text)||30402004655884||JUVENILE NONFICTION||Available||-|
|West Lebanon Public Library - West Lebanon||J 629.222 FAR (Text)||74861000019833||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467793605 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467795890 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Hungry Tomato ; 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Whimsical stick figure guides take readers on a tour of various types of cars, motorcycles, and trains and how they work in this playful yet extremely informative guide to high-tech machines"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 8-12.
Search for related items by subject
Railroad trains >
Automobiles > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series