Waterfalls of the Blue Ridge : guide to the natural wonders of the Blue Ridge Mountains / Nicole Blouin, Steve Bordonaro, Marilou Wier Bordonaro, Johnny Molloy
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1403/2013047496-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1403/2013047496-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1403/2013047496-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1403/2013047496-t.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||796.5109 BLO (Text)||78551000526038||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780897329941 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0897329945
- Physical Description: xii, 215 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 23 cm
- Edition: Fourth edition.
- Publisher: Birmingham, AL : Menasha Ridge Press, 2014.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Waterfalls of the Blue Ridge, now in its fourth edition, combines the pleasure of hiking with the wonder of one of nature's most captivating sights: waterfalls. Outlining hikes that feature more than 110 waterfalls in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this guide has been updated with 30 new waterfalls, updates to existing routes, and new photos. Offering something for hikers of every level of experience, waterfalls range in height from 10 to 500 feet, some requiring no hike at all while others include hikes of up to 10 miles. In this guide, today's most experienced guidebook author Johnny Molloy teams up with Nicole Blouin along with Marilou and Steve Bordonaro to introduce hikers to waterfalls spanning two states, four national forests, three national parks, and eight state parks all throughout the Blue Ridge. "-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject