The two-bear mambo : a Hap and Leonard novel / by Joe R. Lansdale.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe Public Library - Alexandria||F LAN (Text)||37521530741349||AMPL Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307455499
- Physical Description: 273 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Vintage Crime/Black Lizard edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Crime/Black Lizard Vintage Books, a division of Random House, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©1995.
|General Note:|| Series information provided by Novelist.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hap Collins and Leonard Pine take a break from their day jobs to search for Florida Grange, Leonard's drop-dead gorgeous lawyer and Hap's former lover, who has vanished in the Klan-infested East Texas town of Grovetown. Before she disappeared, Florida was digging up some dirt behind the mysterious jailhouse death of a legendary bluesman's son, who was in possession of some priceless merchandise. To Hap and Leonard, something don't smell right. With murder on their minds, Hap and Leonard set out to investigate as only they know how...chaotically.
Search for related items by subject
Collins, Hap (Fictitious character) >
Pine, Leonard (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Texas > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Racism > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Hap and Leonard novel ; [book 3]
- Lansdale, Joe R., 1951-. Hap Collins and Leonard Pine novel ; 03.