Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Volume 3 / Fujino Omori; illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton Co PL - Fowler||GRA OMO (Text)||34044000881845||GraphNov||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||YA GN OMO v.3 (Text)||31951004199714||2nd FL - YA/Teen Graphic Novels||Checked out||11/27/2017|
- ISBN: 9780316352079
- Physical Description: 152 pages: chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| manga format; reads from back to front, right to left.
|Summary, etc.:|| The young adventurer Bell has gained a helpful ally in the form of Lilliluka--a professional supporter who's eager to aid him in the dungeon. But is Lilly everything she claims to be? And with the eyes of so many mysterious figures on Bell, does Hestia have a chance at the romance she craves?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Goddesses > Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Is it Wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon ; 3
- Omori, Fujino. Is it Wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon ; 03.