The spelling bee scuffle / Lindsay Eyre ; illustrated by Sydney Hanson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||J EYR (Text)||36806010274262||JUNIORS||Available||-|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC EYRE (Text)||37500004364226||Kids Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545620314 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545620321 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 144 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Arthur A. Levine Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| There is only one baseball field available for the children at Cherry Hill Elementary, and Jamie Redmond and the fifth-graders insist that they have priority, so fourth-grader Sylvie suggests that they let the school spelling bee decide--and then finds herself willing do anything, including cheating and agreeing to be the girl friend of Daniel Fink, a boy who is made fun of by the other students because he has an artificial leg, to ensure that her grade wins.
|Target Audience Note:|| RL: 4
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series