- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jCD : jF Schwab (Text)||78292000354674||Children's Audiobook Collection||Checked out||03/23/2017|
- ISBN: 9780545909822
- ISBN: 0545909821
- ISBN: 9780545909884
- ISBN: 0545909880
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (5 hr., 6 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Audiobooks, 
|General Note:|| Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nicola Barber.
|Summary, etc.:|| When the world of Erdas faces a new threat, four young heroes and their spirit animals are determined to stop it as they embark on a journey that takes them deep underground and to the far corners of the world.
|Target Audience Note:|| 860 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Shapeshifting > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts ; book 2
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts (Sound recording) ; 02.