Seek and hide / Amanda G. Stevens.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||LP F FIC S (Text)||73571200121699||Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410481160 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410481166 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 529 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Six years ago, the government took control of the church. Only re-translated Bibles are legal, and a specialized agency called the Constabulary enforces this and other regulations. Marcus Brenner, a new Christian, will do anything to protect his church family from imprisonment--including risk his own freedom to gain the trust of a government agent. Aubrey Weston recanted her faith when the Constabulary threatened her baby. Now released, she just wants to provide for her son and avoid government notice. But she's targeted again, and this time, her baby is taken into custody. If only she'd never denied Him, maybe God would hear her pleas for help. When Aubrey and Marcus's lives collide, they are forced to confront the lies they believe about themselves. And God is about to grab hold of Marcus's life in a way he'd never expect, turning a loner into a leader.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cults > Fiction.
Church and state > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Haven seekers ; book 1
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction
- Stevens, Amanda G. Haven seekers ; book 1.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.