- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||YAF Tho (Text)||32604000221454||DCTPLD YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781627791342 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1627791345 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 343 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In this novel in verse, a resilient American boy deals with bullying and the challenges of being an outsider that come with living in a Japanese fishing village"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| NP Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Novels in verse.
Americans > Japan > Fiction.
Bullying > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Japan > Fiction.