Murders at Moon Dance / A.B. Guthrie, Jr. ; introduction to the Bison Book edition by William Kittredge.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/92038605-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/92038605-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||FIC GUTHRIE, A.B. (Text)||33946003079709||Fiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0803270399
- ISBN: 9780803270398
- ISBN: 0803221509
- ISBN: 9780803221505
- Physical Description: xiv, 7-284 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, 1993.
Previously published: ©1943.
"In the front matter of this Bison Book edition, the page numbering has been changed from arabic to roman numeral in order to accommodate a new introduction. Although Chapter One begins on arabic p. 7, no material from the original edition has been omitted."--from reverse title page.
"When a young woman is kidnapped, the citizens of Moon Dance blame the outlaws and Indians of Breedtown and decide to take the law into their own hands."--from NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authors, American > Kentucky.