Naplex : strategies, practice, and review with 2 practice tests.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library||615.1076 Naplex 2016 (Text)||31208912269745||non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781625232595 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1625232594 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xxiv, 802 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kaplan Publishing, 2016.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kaplan's NAPLEX Review is a step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. This fully updated book provides Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies, as well as expert review and guidance as you prepare for the exam.
Search for related items by subject