A worthy heart / by Susan Anne Mason.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown PL - Greentown||AF MASON LARGE PRINT (Text)||75342000081879||Adult Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
|Spencer Co PL - Parker Branch (Hatfield)||FIC MAS LgP (Text)||70741200104372||Adult Christian Fiction||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781410487735
- ISBN: 1410487733
- Physical Description: 555 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Maggie Montgomery's long-held wish to see America is finally coming true. She'll visit her beloved brother Rylan and his wife, Colleen, and at the same time, escape Neill Fitzgerald's unwanted attention. In addition, Maggie has a secret! She plans to remain in America to seek her fortune and to hopefully find love. While visiting Irish Meadows, she meets an intriguing man whom she thinks is a stable hand. Only when Rylan demands she stay away from Adam O'Leary does she realize he's Colleen's brother, recently released from prison. Nonetheless, Maggie can't seem to make her heart conform to her brother's request. Adam O'Leary has never felt worthy of his place in the family. Spending time in jail only reinforces his belief. Now that he's free, Adam hopes to make amends and earn back his family's trust. Falling in love with Maggie Montgomery, however, was never in his plans. Despite everyone's effort to keep them apart, the two develop a bond nothing can break--but has Adam truly changed, or will the sins of his past prove too much for Maggie to overcome?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Courage to dream ; book 2
- Thorndike Press large print Christian historical fiction
- Mason, Susan Anne. Courage to dream ; 02.
- Mason, Susan Anne. Courage to dream ; book 2.
- Thorndike Press large print historical Christian fiction.