The Mathews men : seven brothers and the war against Hitler's U-boats / William Geroux.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||LP 940.54 GER (Text)||33118000175197||Adult: Large Print||Available||-|
|Greentown PL - Greentown||940.54 GEROUX LARGE PRINT (Text)||75342000081881||Adult Non-Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP 940.54 GER (Text)||70743000157928||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||04/25/2017|
|Pike Co PL - Otwell Branch||940.54 LP GERO (Text)||38653030913703||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP 940.54 Ger (Text)||78731000492642||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410488152 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410488152 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 615 pages (large print), 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illistrations, map ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The German U-Boat war against American merchant men was deadly and dramatic--in World War II, the U.S. Merchant Marine had twice the fatality rate of the U.S. Navy. William Geroux has unearthed a fascinating tale of one small coastal town caught in the thick of the fight, and he tells it with a sharp reporter's eye and a real feel for the heroic men who went down to the sea in ships"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print popular and narrative nonfiction
- Thorndike Press large print popular and narrative nonfiction.