Peter Pan / a story by James Matthew Barrie ; retold by Joy Cowley ; illustrated by Yeong-seon Jang.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||j 398.21 COWLEY (Text)||33946003079204||Non-Fiction - 1st Floor||Checked out||03/04/2017|
- ISBN: 9781925186710
- ISBN: 1925186717
- Physical Description: 31 pages : colour illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: English edition.
- Publisher: [Strathfield, New South Wales] : Big & Small, 2015.
- Distributor: Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A. : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Lerner Publishing Group, Inc.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| "Original Korean text by Gyeong-hwa Kim"--Page facing title page.
"This English edition published by Big & Small in 2015 by arrangement with Yeowon Media Co., Ltd."--Page facing title page.
|Summary, etc.:|| Peter Pan, the boy who refused to grow up, is one of the immortals of children's literature. Peter Pan lives in Neverland, where he is aided in his epic battles with Red Indians and pirates by the motherly and resourceful Wendy Darling.
|Target Audience Note:|| 550 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series