H is for home run : a baseball alphabet / Brad Herzog.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||J 796.357 HER (Text)||34207001995555||GJN||Available||-|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||J 796.357 HER (Text)||70741000142606||Juvenile Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489637444 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489637451 (single user ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781489637468 (multi-user ebk.)
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : AV2 By Weigl, 
- Copyright: @2016
|General Note:|| Previously published in 2004 by Brad Herzog.
|Summary, etc.:|| Now anyone can be one of the "boys or girls of summer" and get a home plate view of America's favorite pastime in H is for Home Run: A Baseball Alphabet. This new offering in our line of children's alphabet books brings the game of baseball to entertaining and informative life. Sports writer Brad Herzog pairs easy-to-read rhymes with detailed expository so that readers are pitched baseball's facts, faces, history, and places from A-Z.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baseball > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series