Horace and Morris join the chorus (but what about Dolores?) / written by James Howe ; illustrated by Amy Walrod.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/00040151.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon034/00040151.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Main||JE HOWE (Text)||39231030545624||Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689839391
- ISBN: 9780689839399
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2002.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Music by Chris Kubie.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jason Harris.
|Summary, etc.:|| Delores is upset when her friends are chosen to sing in the chorus, but she finds a way to become part of the performance.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 430 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mice > Juvenile fiction.
Singing > Juvenile fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Singing > Fiction.