Winning moves / Louise Park ; illustrations by Melanie Matthews and Kyla May.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||J SERIES (Text)||39391006738544||Juvenile Series||Available||-|
|Purchased with a donation in memory of Gertrude Geraets.: [ mkj 2016-04-22 @ JFCPLM ]|
- ISBN: 9781479582778 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1479582778 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781479582815 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1479582816 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 77 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: US Edition.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, a Capstone imprint, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2011
|General Note:|| "First published in 2011 by Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd."
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten-year-old Star Girl, Adelaide Banks, of the Space Education and Action School, and her friend Miya, Astron Girl, are sent on a mission to the planet Aquare, where the underwater life forms are being poisoned by a purple goo--they must find the source and somehow stop it, even though the substance dissolves their special survival suits.
|Target Audience Note:|| 007-010.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series