- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Paoli PL - Paoli||551.5 Can (Text)||79593000023262||Children's Non-Fic||Checked out||07/03/2017|
- ISBN: 9781484605479 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1484605470 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781484605578 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1484605578 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 18 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Heinemann Library, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What is sunshine? -- The sun -- Sunshine and the seasons -- Sunshine around the world -- Staying safe in the sun -- How does sunshine help us? -- Sunshine quiz.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Through stunning photographs and simple text, books in this series introduce children to different types of weather. In Sunshine, children learn what sunshine is, how the sun moves, when the sun is strongest, how to stay safe in the sun, and why sunshine is an important part of our weather"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 360 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sunshine > Juvenile literature.
Weather > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series