- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Paoli Public Library - Paoli||551.5 Can (Text)||79593000023262||Children's Non-Fic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781484605479 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1484605470 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781484605578 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1484605578 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 18 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Heinemann Library, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What is sunshine? -- The sun -- Sunshine and the seasons -- Sunshine around the world -- Staying safe in the sun -- How does sunshine help us? -- Sunshine quiz.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Through stunning photographs and simple text, books in this series introduce children to different types of weather. In Sunshine, children learn what sunshine is, how the sun moves, when the sun is strongest, how to stay safe in the sun, and why sunshine is an important part of our weather"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Weather > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series