What is severe weather? / by Jennifer Boothroyd.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Paoli PL - Paoli||551.55 Boo (Text)||79593000023260||Children's Non-Fic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467739191 (LB)
- ISBN: 1467739197 (LB)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications Company, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Thunderstorms -- Tornadoes -- Hurricanes -- Blizzards.
|Summary, etc.:|| "What are tornadoes? Blizzards? Hurricanes? Readers will learn the ins and outs of severe weather in this book. Accessible text and appealing photos show severe weather conditions and encourage students to be weather aware and to take proper precautions in the event of severe weather"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 5-8.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Severe storms > Juvenile literature.
Thunderstorms > Juvenile literature.
Tornadoes > Juvenile literature.
Hurricanes > Juvenile literature.
Blizzards > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- First step nonfiction. Let's watch the weather
- Boothroyd, Jennifer, 1972- First step nonfiction. Let's watch the weather.