H is for horse : an equestrian alphabet / Written by Michael Ulmer and illustrated by Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Geneva||J 636.1 ULM (Text)||34207001994293||GJN||Available||-|
|Spencer County Public Library - Rockport||J 636.1 ULM (Text)||70741000142604||Juvenile Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489637505 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489637512 (single user ebk)
- ISBN: 9781489637529 (multi-user ebk.)
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : AV2 By Weigl, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Previously published in 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the style and format of our alphabet books comes "H is for Horse: An Equestrian Alphabet". From basics such as mucking out the stall and how to judge a horse's qualities to historical facts on the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Mike Ulmer relays the fun and fundamentals of the world of horses in this book. Lush, detailed paintings by Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen, whose work "School Library Journal" has described as 'luminous,' capture the beauty and magnificence of these creatures.
Search for related items by subject
English > Alphabet > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series