Report of French-Venezuelan Mixed Claims Commission of 1902 / prepared by Jackson H. Ralston ; assisted by W.T. Sherman Doyle.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 341.6 Un58vf (Text)||901038-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xii, 471 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1906.
|General Note:|| This work is a supplement to the volume entitled "Venezuelan arbitrations of 1903" prepared by the same editors and published as Senate document no. 316, Fifty-eight Congress, second session.
Protocol (Spanish and French)--Page 1-3.
"S. Doc. 533--59-1"--Page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| "Table of authorities cited"--Pages vii-ix.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||France > Claims vs. Venezuela.
Venezuela > Claims vs. France.
Search for related items by series
- Document / U.S., 59th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 533
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 59th Congress, 1st session, no. 533.