Venezuelan arbitrations of 1903 : including protocols, personnel and rules of commissions, opinions, and summary of awards, with appendix containing Venezuelan Yellow book of 1903, Bowen pamphlet entitled "Venezuelan protocols," and "Preferential question" Hague decision, with history of recent Venezuelan revolutions / prepared by Jackson H. Ralston, assisted by W.T. Sherman Doyle.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 341.6 Un58v (Text)||901039-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xxviii, 1105 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1904.
|General Note:|| "The 10 commissions included are those appointed by Venezuela with each one of the following countries: United States, Belgium, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, and Sweden and Norway. The protocols are in English, and in 8 of the 10 cases in a foreign language also"--Catalogue of U.S. pub. doc. 1904, page 589.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages xiv-xxv) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Venezuela > History > Revolution, 1902-1903.
Search for related items by series
- Document / 58th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; no. 316
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 58th Congress, 2nd session, no. 316.