Factors governing the successful shipment of red raspberries from the Puyallup Valley / by H.J. Ramsey, Pomologist in charge of Fruit-Handling and Storage Investigations, Office of Horticultural and Pomological Investigations, Bureau of Plant Industry.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 630 Un58b no. 274 (Text)||901048-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 37 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of Agriculture, 1915.
"July 3, 1915."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Raspberries > Transportation.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 274
- Bulletin of the U.S. Department of Agriculture ; no. 274.