The action of anthelmintics on parasites located outside of the alimentary canal / by Brayton Howard Ransom, Chief of the Zoological Division and Maurice C. Hall, assistant zoologist, Zoological Division.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 636 Un58a no. 153 (Text)||901063-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 23 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1912.
"Issued September 25, 1912."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-23).
Search for related items by subject
Parasites > Control.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry ; 153
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Animal Industry) ; 153.