Investigations relative to arsenical dips as remedies for cattle ticks / B.H. Ransom, Ph. D., chief of the Zoological Division and H.W. Graybill, assistant zoologist.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 636 Un58a no. 144 (Text)||901066-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 65 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1912.
|General Note:|| "Issued April 10, 1912."
Search for related items by subject
Cattle tick > Control.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry ; 144
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Animal Industry) ; 144.