Tuberculosis in penal institutions : report prepared for the Eighth International Prison Congress, 1905 / by J.B. Ransom, Physician in Clinton Prison, Dannemora, N.Y.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 328 I8 v. 51 no. 142 (Text)||901080-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 27 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1904.
|General Note:|| "The scope of this report has been confined to the prisons of the United States."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Prisons > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Document / 58th Congress, 3d session, House of Representatives ; no. 142
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 58th Congress, 3rd session, no. 142.