Preliminary account of Goldfield, Bullfrog, and other mining districts in southern Nevada / by Frederick Leslie Ransome, with Notes on the Manhattan district / by G.H. Garrey and W.H. Emmons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 557 Un58 no. 303 (Text)||901092-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 98, vi pages : illustrations, maps (some folded) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1907.
|General Note:|| As of 08/27/2015, GPO could not validate the distribution status of this title for the FDLP.
One map in pocket.
Issued also as House document no. 56, 59th Congress, 2d session.
Search for related items by subject
Gold mines and mining >
Mines and mineral resources > Nevada.
Geology > Nevada.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; no. 303
- Series A, Economic geology, 87
- Series B, Descriptive geology, 106
- Bulletin (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; no. 303.
- Series A--Economic geology ; 87.
- Series B--Descriptive geology ; 106.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 59th Congress, 2nd session, no. 56.