Some lava flows of the western slope of the Sierra Nevada, California / by F. Leslie Ransome.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 557 Un58 no. 89 (Text)||901094-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 74 pages, ix pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1898.
|General Note:|| As of 06/03/2015, GPO could not validate the distribution status of this title for the FDLP.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| General outline of the physiography of the region -- Occurrence and distribution of the lavas (latites) -- Petrography of the latites and of the other volcanic rock associated with them -- Chemical composition of the Sierra Nevada latites.
Search for related items by subject
Petrology > California.
Geology > California.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; no. 89
- Bulletin of the United States Geological Survey ; no. 89.