Observations on cup-shaped and other lapidarian sculptures in the Old World and in America / by Charles Rau.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 970.1 C764 v. 5, pt. 1 (Text)||901123-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 112 pages, 35 plates : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1881.
At head of title: Department of the Interior, U.S. Geographical and Geological Survey of the Rocky Mountain Region, J.W. Powell in charge.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Primitive lapidarian sculptures in Europe and Asia. Scotland, etc. ; England ; Ireland ; France ; Switzerland ; Germany and Austria ; Denmark ; Sweden ; India -- Primitive lapidarian sculptures in America. North America ; Central America -- Views concerning the significance of cup-shaped and other primitive sculptures.
Search for related items by subject
Indians of North America > Antiquities.
Indian art > North America.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to North American ethnology ; vol. v, [pt. 1]
- Contributions to North American ethnology ; v. 5.