Prehistoric fishing in Europe and North America / by Charles Rau.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 508 Un58 v. 25, art. 1 (Text)||901124-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xviii, 342 pages : illustrations ; 33 cm.
- Publisher: Washington City : Published by the Smithsonian Institution, 1884.
|General Note:|| "Extracts from various writings of the sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries, in which reference is made to aboriginal fishing in North America"--Page 261-318.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Extracts from various writings of the sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries, in which reference is made to aboriginal fishing in North America.
Search for related items by subject
North America > Antiquities.
Europe > Antiquities.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian contributions to knowledge ; [vol. xxv, art. 1]
- Smithsonian Institution publication ; 509
- Smithsonian contributions to knowledge ; v. 25, art. 1.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 509.