Notes on the bacteriological examination of the soil of Philadelphia / by Mazÿck P. Ravenel, M.D., Scott Fellow in Hygiene.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unn58, v. 8, no. 1 (Text)||901127-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 41 pages, 4 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1896.
|General Note:|| 54th Congress, 1st session, House document, no. 253.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soil microbiology > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia.
Search for related items by series
- Memoirs of the National Academy of Sciences ; v. 8, 1st memoir
- Memoirs of the National Academy of Sciences ; v. 8, 1st memoir.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 54th Congress, 1st session, no. 253.