The origin of the capitulations and of the consular institution / by G. Bie Ravndal, American consul general at Constantinople.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 328 J7s v. 9, no. 34 (Text)||901129-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 112 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1921.
"Presented by Mr. Sterling, June 6 (calendar day, June 7), 1921.--Ordered to be printed.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Diplomatic and consular service.
Search for related items by series
- Document / [United States] 67th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 34
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 67th Congress, no. 34.