- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pike Co PL - Petersburg Main Library||FIC DAVI (Text)||38650833313198||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780373362325
- Physical Description: 296 pages, 7 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2001
|General Note:|| "Montana mavericks."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Return to Big Sky country
- Harlequin historicals ; #585
- Harlequin historicals ; #585.
- Montana mavericks. Return to big sky country.
- Simon and Schuster
All she wanted was a kitchen to run and a garden to tend
But when Doc Gray offered his name to her and the baby she carried, Ellie Mitchum was overwhelmed. How could she, a girl of "a certain reputation," ever be the kind of wife he needed?and deserved?
Winston Gray knew that Ellie was the answer to his prayers. His life required a woman's touch; she needed a man to protect her. It was simple. But when her baby's real father returned, Win would learn that marriage, no matter how convenient, was never simple.