The taxidermist's daughter / Kate Mosse.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Huntingburg PL - Huntingburg||CD MOS (Text)||39970001373314||CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504696692 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [9 audio discs (approximately 10.5 hours)] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by [T/K].
|Summary, etc.:|| Joining her fellow English villagers in a misty churchyard on St. Mark's Eve, a taxidermist's daughter reflects on the mysterious downfall of her father's once-famous museum before discovering the body of a stranger whose death unlocks dark memories.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Taxidermists > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.