- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Geneva||E 623.74 RIG (Text)||34207001991836||Easy Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Peabody Public Library - Columbia City||JE 623.74 RIGGS (Text)||30403002198281||Childrens - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608186594 (hbk : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781628322446 (pbk : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Creative Education and Creative Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: @2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Time to move! -- Carrying troops -- Armor and people -- Firing weapons -- Looking out -- Wheels and tracks -- What do armored vehicles do? -- Go, armored vehicle, go! -- Picture an armored vehicle -- Words to know.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A kindergarten-level introduction to armored vehicles, covering their crew, weapons, role in battle, and such defining features as their wheels"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 430 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Armored vehicles, Military >
Search for related items by series