- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage Public Library - Dale||LP CAM SECRE #3 (Text)||70743000158225||Large Print||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library||L.P. FIC Camp (Text)||31208912035187||large print||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||LP Cam (Text)||78731000492606||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410488121 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410488128 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 503 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| While supervising an archaeological dig on the sprawling Highlands estate of Duncally, Coll Munro finds his job becoming quite difficult when meddling bluestocking Violet Thornhill arrives on the site to examine the ruins; but when danger throws them together, he discovers that opposites really do attract.-- Provided by NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
Highlands (Scotland) >
Large type books.
Search for related items by series